Last updated: January 1, 2019
All material and resources presented on the platform is the intellectual property of the AbsolutMining Corp Ltd. and copy protected. Any copy of data is only possible with permission of the platform owners.
The user should understand that any investment activity carries risks and investing in AbsolutMining Corp Ltd. is not an exception. Investment activity through mining plans is a voluntary act, which risks are understood in full, realized by the investor and shall be taken into attention of.
The company determines the rules of behaviour on the platform and reserves the right to request compliance with them from users.
1. Registering an Account
When you register with us, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old and are legally able to enter into a contract. By accepting, you are agreeing to every provision of this term whether or not you have to read it.
To access the limited areas of this platform or other content, AbsolutMining Corp Ltd. provides you with a user ID and password. You need to ensure that your password remains private. AbsolutMining Corp Ltd. may disable your user ID and password at Company's discretion and without prior notice or explanation in case of breach of any paragraph of this term.
2. Our Services
2.1 Mining Hardware Rental
We rent the Mining Hardware by providing Services to you and our other Users, including Customers who have active and valid Mining Contracts. You acknowledge that by executing this Agreement and reserving the Mining Contract, and by logging into our Platform and accessing your account, you undertake Cryptocurrency mining on your behalf only, at your own risk and for your own benefit.
2.2 Cryptocurrency Mining
The Mining Hardware will mine Cryptocurrency by utilizing Hashing Power. The Cryptocurrency produced by the Mining Hardware (hereinafter referred to as “Cryptocurrency”) will be centrally collected by us, and we will distribute to the Users (“Customer Portion”) based upon the Mining Contract Capacity allocated under valid Mining Contracts held by Users during the period of effectiveness of your Mining Contract (the “Term”), with such distributions subject to Maintenance or other Fees.
2.3 Maintenance Fees
A fee that we may charge you daily from your Customer Portion to cover running costs of Mining Hardware, as described on the Platform.
3. List of rules for users
• It is forbidden to register multiple accounts on the platform. One person can register a single account and perform all necessary operations with it. If you break this rule, platform administration can remove such accounts and cancel the funds.
• It is prohibited to use this platform for any purpose that causes or may cause damage to the platform or interruption of the accessibility of the platform, as well as for other purposes that are illegal or imply any type of fraud.
• It is prohibited to infringe the copyright of the owners of the platform.
• It is prohibited to insult and threaten the administration or users of the platform.
• It is prohibited to send spam representing the platform.
• It is prohibited to perform systematic or automated actions (including mining, extraction or data collection) in connection with this platform.